Kaden is a San Francisco and Toronto based mobile app advertisement startup powered by artificial intelligence technology. We pride ourselves on shared responsibility, hard work and creative thinking and we are in a hypergrowth phase both in terms of technology and business.
Our Account Data Managers are in charge of finding gems among the deluge of our advertising data and then working strategically with our advertising partners to implement changes and improvements that drive campaign success. You will have the privilege of dealing with big data sets on a daily basis and working with leading international mobile app developers to facilitate campaigns worth millions of dollars. Mining and analyzing data plays a crucial role in the development of our ever-evolving advertising products and you will be an indispensable component of our business since the application of derived knowledge to ad campaign optimization drives our growth.
- Data analysis: analyzing and visualizing data from lots of mobile apps to provide insights into existing and future campaigns using standard tools including SQL and charting libraries.
- Client management: Fully understand your advertiser’s marketing goals and track success metrics. Identify account growth opportunities and upsell accordingly. Be your client’s go to person to serve as the external programmatic expert. Conduct business reviews with your clients pertaining to their goals, new product feature updates and market trends.
- Campaign optimization: engaging in the lifecycle of campaigns from the initial lookalike model building to daily monitoring to advanced machine learning model building by closely working with data pipeline and machine learning infrastructure engineering teams.
- Creative optimization: Work with creative specialists around the world to A:B test and iterate on exciting new creative units
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Great communication skills both in writing and in-person.
- Bachelor’s degree in a data science related field (Engineering, Statistics, Economics and Computer Science) preferred OR professional experience in a data science field
- Experience in SQL or other data analytics language preferred.
- Knowledge in statistical machine learning models preferred.
- Programming experience with any language preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail.
- Fast learner and self-initiative personality.