Kaden is a San Francisco and Toronto based mobile app advertisement startup powered by artificial intelligence technology. We pride ourselves on shared responsibility, hard work and creative thinking and we are in a hypergrowth phase both in terms of technology and business. We are looking to bring on an equally passionate remote Account Executive who will demonstrate a deep understanding of the mobile advertising industry and/or willingness to learn. You will gain excellent experience prospecting, selling, and managing complex partnerships with EMEA East developers and will be responsible for developing a successful business in the region.
- Effectively sell mobile app re-targeting and user acquisition products
- Support the sales team by effectively communicating the value of our advertising solutions
- Define and implement a sales strategy to hit and exceed quarterly revenue goals
- Effectively report on territory account development and sales progress at the management level
- Develop a deep understanding of our eco-system partners
- Work effectively with the marketing, client services (account data management), and product teams
- Have informed opinions on our internal sales strategy and channel partner feedback, contributing to the development of our products and services
- Drive awareness of mobile advertising within the EMEA East developer and publisher community by taking a leading role in speaking at events and conferences
- Guide the marketing team to enhance existing sales presentations and collateral
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of successful sales experience with proven track record of over-achievement OR recent graduate in any of the following fields: law, business, statistics
- Great communication skills required, fluency in English preferred.
- Highly self-motivated with go-getter and can-do attitude, friendly, roll-your-sleeves-up individual who thrives in a smaller team/startup/entrepreneurial environment, where priorities (and sometimes tasks and responsibilities) are continuously shifting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as great listening skills
- Goal oriented personality, committed to success and a strong work ethic
- Must be comfortable calling on all levels of an organization and co-selling with the sales team
- Extremely detail oriented, comfortable working independently, and extremely well organized
- Have the technical aptitude to learn technologies such as multi variate creative optimization, machine learning, RTB systems, etc.
- Strong account optimization skills (analytical) and attention to details
- Prior sales experience in digital fields is a strong plus
- Prior experience selling digital advertising solutions is a strong plus
- Can travel extensively and ability to work across time zones without any restrictions